Our week in iPhone Photos

Our week has been pretty busy. My Mam-maw was at my moms during the beginning of the week so Sadie and I drove back and forth quite a bit and stayed one night there so we could take her to the airport Wednesday morning. It was so sad to see her leave but oh so nice having her so close for a week.

Miss Sadie has been learning so many new things every single day! She reaches for things with such determination and purpose now and wants to put everything in her mouth. That probably has to do with the three little teeth I feel in there pushing on her poor little gums. We tried mulitple times taking her to our neighborhood pool but each time it was closed so we played in the tub instead :)

Baseball season is officially here and Sadiebug could not be more excited. As you can tell from her picture in her World Series onesie with Fredbird! (who is exactly the same size as her at the moment).

That coffee mug there in the center. How awesome is that? Your eyes do not deceive you, there is in fact a unicorn sharing a pot of honey with a bear under a rainbow. I may have begged my mom to let me take that home from her house.

In other news I want to say a big Happy Birthday to my Momma-in-law! We are headed to visit them this weekend and I don't know who is more excited about that out of the three of us.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails